We have lots of great SERVER shifts to fill every week. If you have already applied with us, you know it’s as easy as a quick e-mail to get in on these shifts. If you are new to Whistler Personnel, it’s as quick as filling out an application with us one time and you are set for future work!
Here is what we currently are looking for……
TEMPORARY WORKER ASSIGNMENT: Restaurant Servers and Junior Servers
- TIMES: Flexible start times including morning, afternoon and evening shifts available. Most shifts are expected to be 6-8 hours long.
- DAYS: Pick your days! Shifts are available 7 days a week with extra shifts open on weekends for special events and weddings.
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Providing full table, catering and banquet service in local restaurants, hotels and at special events. Serve customer and assist the team by running food, busing, setting tables and filling up water glasses. Pitch in where needed.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Valid Serving it Right certification required (out of province is okay). Range of serving experience is welcome including barista, banquet or catering experience. Must be organized, a quick study and very personable..
WAGES: $17 – $19/hour plus vacation pay
- Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work for us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $17/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $18/hr after 5 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $19/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy.
- All previous shifts worked in any temp position with us count towards a higher Tier for all future shifts.
To Apply: Please contact us ASAP as we are moving quickly to fill these positions:
- Email email@example.com with your contact details, days and dates you want to work and summary of experience.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Keep your phone on! We will be doing phone interviews this week.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has passed, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers, and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →