UPDATE: These roles have been filled but if you’d like to be considered for the next ones like them, please send us your job preferences and resume: www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work
Fun & easy shifts available for a Wine Tasting Promotion at the Pemberton and Whistler Liquor stores .
- POSITION TITLE: Wine Promotion Drink Demonstrator
- NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2 shifts *ideally same person for all
- Friday Sept 29 – 3pm to 7pm
- Saturday Sept 30 – 1pm to 5pm
- LOCATION: Squamish Liquor Store (exact location tbc)
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Offering samples of a wine to consumers.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Must be at least 19 years of age and hold a current serving it right certificate. Outgoing, friendly, comfortable for sales & marketing. Wine knowledge and experience beneficial. Will provided with training and product information over the phone.
- ATTIRE: No jeans or running shoes. Sharp, professional appearance (business casual). No large graphics or brands.
- WAGE: $18/hour plus 4% vacation pay
TO APPLY: we are moving quickly to fill these roles so contact us ASAP if you are interested!
- email email@example.com to confirm the dates and shifts that you are available for
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you this week (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →