Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
UPDATE: These shifts are filled but more are around the corner. Be sure to send us your application if you want to hear about the next temp opportunity.
We are in need of a junior servers to assist with a Breakfast Buffet at a hotel in the Upper Village. If you are interested in gaining some serving experience, this is a great place to start. Pay is 18/hr plus vacation pay.
- Thursday, Jan11: 7am – 11am
- Friday, Jan12: 7am – 12pm x 2 servers
- *additional shifts may be available
- DUTIES: Making waffles, doing dishes and clearing plates and stocking food items.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Hard working, friendly and willing to help out wherever needed.
- ATTIRE: black dress pants (no yoga pants), clean black closed non-slip shoes.
- WAGE: $18/hour plus 4% vacation pay.
TO APPLY: we are moving quickly to fill these roles so contact us ASAP if you are interested!
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you are available
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you this week (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →