We have shifts available for a handy man or handy woman who wants to work outside in this beautiful weather. Pays is $17/hour plus 4% vac pay.
- POSITION TITLE: Yard Worker / Labourer
- NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
- DATES: Friday, Sept 8th *may be extended through fall
- TIMES: 9am-5pm (8hours)
- LOCATION: property in Nicklaus North
- DUTIES INCLUDE: laying sod and assisting with general yard work
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Physically fit hard-worker, able to continuously lift heavy loads. Landscaping experience is beneficial.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS / REQUIREMENTS: Bring water bottle, snack and lunch. Outdoor work so dress for the weather and heat.
- ATTIRE: Work boots, casual work clothes. Shorts okay. Hat recommended.
- WAGE: $17/hour plus 4% vacation pay
To Apply: We move quickly to fill roles like these so contact us ASAP if you are interested.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the days and times you are available and your contact details.
- ensure your resume, contact details and application have been submitted to whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you this week (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.