Fun & easy shifts available for a Wine, Beer and Cider Tasting Promotion at Squamish and Pemberton Liquor stores .
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- POSITION TITLE: Tasting Promotion / Drink Demonstrator
- DATES & TIMES:
- Friday, December 21st, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Pemberton
- Saturday, December 22nd, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Pemberton
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Offering samples of wine, beer or cider to consumers, acting as a brand ambassador and promoting sales. Completing sampling report and taking some simple product photos.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Must be at least 19 years of age and hold a current serving it right certificate (must have a copy with you). Outgoing, friendly, comfortable for sales & marketing. Product knowledge and experience beneficial. Will be provided with training and product information over the phone.
- ATTIRE: No jeans or running shoes. Sharp, professional appearance (business sharp). No large graphics or brands.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Requires workers to purchase cups and supplies occasionally including the products being sampled which will be reimbursed immediately upon completion of shifts (usually under $20).
- BRING: Bottle opener, pens, ice bowl, printout of reports to be completed (will be provided in advance).
- Tier 1 = $17/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $18/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $19/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →