THESE SHIFTS HAVE BEEN FILLED – but we will have more just like them and are still accepting applications!
Make your own schedule! Our client, a wonderful hotel in the Upper Village, is looking for temporary staff for up to 2 months. Make great money, no experience required! Have your days free, work nights with a great team!! Could lead to longer term work for the right candidate. $19 – $21 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay.
- DATES: 3-5 days per week, ongoing for up to 2 months* *Long term opportunities are available
- TIMES: 10:30pm-7am
- Preference will be given to people who can work 3-5 of the shifts every week
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Cleaning common areas, responding to guest requests, removing rubbish and general housekeeping duties.
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Hard-working, team player; physically fit and able to lift heavy loads (up to 40lbs); WHIMIS certification preferred. Prior cleaning experience preferred, however, training will be provided.
- ATTIRE: Solid, non-slip shoes required and black clean pants. A uniform top will be provided. Clean and presentable. Long hair tied back.
- Tier 1 = $19/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $20/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $21/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →