A beautiful marble and tile showroom located in Function Junction is looking for a Showroom Manager. This position is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for all customers as well as maintaining the showroom location. The ideal candidate has a passion for interior design, a cheerful attitude and works well independently.
About the Role:
- Flexible hours: Full-time and part-time schedules available.
- Store hours are currently Tuesday– Saturday (also flexible).
- Training and mentorship will be provided.
- Easy-going friendly store culture that is not too busy or stressful.
- Lots of opportunity for long-term career growth.
- Good starting wage in the range of $20/hour based on experience.
- Extended medical and dental benefits after three months.
- Includes a ski pass for the 2019/2020 season.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Mature, responsible and friendly.
- Meets or exceeds expectations of customer service throughout the store creating genuine/authentic interactions.
- Offers ideas to customers and providing guidance on product.
- Must be confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life.
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Will be a self-starter and enjoy working on his or her own.
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to manoeuvre around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 20kg.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for generating sales and cultivating customer loyalty by building customer relationships.
- Displays a “customer is the priority” mindset at all times.
- Collaborate with team to develop innovative solutions to business’ needs.
- Communicate customer feedback and opportunities with the management team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Offer current style advice and be knowledgeable on trends as well as the products offered.
- Ensuring a neat, clean and organized store.
- Expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Owner or as needed.
- Perform various product placement, replenishment and recovery tasks to maintain a visually appealing, easy shopping experience.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Contact us to request an interview: email@example.com or 604 905 4194 ext 2
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org