A successful and well-established Whistler RE/MAX REALTOR® has an opening for a full-time, year-round Senior Real Estate Assistant and Client Services Hero. Ideally suited for an extremely organized senior administrator who can take the reins and get things done. Must also have a passion for real estate and client services. Excellent wage + bonus, benefits and opportunity to learn and build a successful career.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round career position where you can increase your responsibilities and income through performance, initiative and education.
- $20-$22/hour base wage based on experience plus generous team performance-based bonuses and extended health benefits after 3 months.
- 40hrs per week with some evenings and weekend coverage required.
- Lots of learning opportunities through live, webinar, conference attendance and continuous professional training.
- A 17-year Realtor inside a family run RE/MAX business that is a warm, family friendly, environment.
- Exciting and energetic team environment within an office made up of a large network of successful locals.
- Regular office and team social events and peer support.
- Cell phone and laptop will be provided. Beneficial to have a newer vehicle.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent administrative and communication skills is a must.
- Experience with real estate or sales very beneficial as well as some knowledge looking through bookkeeping reports.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and comfort with computers and learning new programs.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint and familiar with Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Drive, CRMs, Intuit Quickbooks.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Executive assistant to the Team Leader of a thriving real estate sales team responsible for managing the Team Leaders daily/weekly/monthly action goals and strategic plans.
- Prioritizing emails; time blocking and ensuring her strictly adhering to times set for client calls and setting appointments.
- Manage schedules, priorities and task lists as well as training & mentoring systems for all team members.
- Head of the ‘5 star plus’ client success process to ensure every client receives a WOW experience.
- Property tour preparation, contract writing and documentation, thank you programs as well as updating CRM with correct contact information.
- Build, implement and manage systems for marketing, sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Create and maintain an online operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Ensuring the professional handling of complaints or issues as they arise including keeping the Team Lead informed and up to date.
- Responsible for coordinating of information for bookkeeping, tracking of numbers required by coach, updating online business reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of Current Market Analysis (CMAs) and property evaluations in PowerPoint as well as weekly seller reports by collecting analytics from all marketing.
- Update client databases with ongoing correspondence and implement email/text/phone/video campaigns.
- Travel to attend training conferences up to 4 times per year (expenses paid by employer).
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in a Personality and Values DISC Self-Assessment.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com