A successful and well established Whistler RE/MAX REALTOR® has an opening for a full-time, year-round Senior Real Estate Assistant and Client Services Hero. Ideally suited for an extremely organized senior administrator who can take the reins and get things done. Must also have a passion for real estate and client services. Excellent wage + bonus, benefits and opportunity to learn and build a successful career.
About the Role
- Full-time, year-round career position where you can increase your responsibilities and income through initiative, grit and education.
- $20-$22/hour base wage based on experience plus generous team performance based bonuses and extended health benefits after 3 months.
- 40hrs per week including regular evening and weekend telephone coverage. Conference, travel and weekend coverage is shared among all team members. Weekends required on occasion for special events and client visits.
- Regular schedule of 8.30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, however flexibility is a must as client satisfaction comes first.
- Lots of learning opportunities including webinars and conferences plus continuous professional training.
- Access to North America’s #1 Real Estate Coach System in real estate sales strategies & personal development.
- A 17 year Realtor inside a family run RE/MAX business that is a warm, family friendly, environment.
- Exciting and energetic team environment within an office made up of a large network of successful locals.
- Regular office and team social events and peer support.
- Cell phone and laptop will be provided. Beneficial to have own newer vehicle.
The Perfect Candidate
- Highly intelligent and personable. Outgoing and friendly; People oriented.
- Focused administrator that can work among distractions to get the job done faster and better than expected.
- Able to implement and improve an existing system or have the skills to totally rewrite it.
- Extremely computer literate; Comfortable learning and mastering new programs and CRMs.
- Lifelong learner who wants to be continuously challenged on traditional ways of doing business.
- A good listener and able to work independently as well as collaboratively within the entire team to achieve Five Star Plus Service Goals for clients and team members.
- Regular user of social media platforms including FB, IG, LinkedIn, G+, Twitter, YouTube, IGLive and FB Live; Would be excited to run some marketing campaigns.
- Super sharp – only needs to be shown how to do a task once and resourceful when it comes to learning new things with a strong can do / never give up attitude.
- Professional manner and appearance at all times to be consistent with brand image and sophisticated international client base.
- Thrives in a collaborative and supportive work environment; Works well with other RE/MAX teams and administrators.
- Likes to work as part of a successful group with both individual and team goals.
- Adept at capturing and prioritizing tasks (a list-maker) and able to focus on completing each assignment.
- Able to bring structure and systems to a sometimes unstructured and chaotic environment and knows when to drop everything if a quick response is required.
- Strong drive to succeed. Reliable, dependable and always on time.
- Ideally a well-established Whistler local who loves the mountain lifestyle and wants to have an exciting career at the same time.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and administration skills
- Experience with real estate or sales very beneficial as well as some knowledge looking through bookkeeping reports.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Strong knowledge and comfort with computers and mastering new programs.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint and familiar with Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Drive, CRMs, Intuit Quickbooks,
- Excellent attention to detail and committed to doing things the right way the first time.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Executive assistant to the Team Lead of a thriving real estate sales team.
- Responsible for ensuring the Team Lead is meeting daily, weekly, monthly action goals and strategic plans.
- Taking charge of and prioritizing Team Lead’s emails and schedule; time blocking and ensuring her strictly adhering to times set for client calls and setting appointments;
- Take charge and ensure the office is organized and its realtors have everything they need to be successful.
- Head of the ‘5 star plus’ client success process to ensure every client receives a WOW.
- First point of contact for incoming calls and emails, determining priority and responsibility, deleting junk.
- Under the direction of the Team Lead responsible for property tour preparation, contract writing, movement of documentation through negotiation, acceptance, tracking due dates for conditions, deposits, completion dates and thank you programs as well as updating CRM with correct contact information.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for marketing, sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Create and maintain an online operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Ensuring the professional handling of complaints or issues as they arise including keeping the Team Lead informed and up to date.
- Responsible for coordinating of information for bookkeeping, tracking of numbers required by coach, updating online business reports
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of Current Market Analysis (CMAs) and property evaluations in PowerPoint as well as weekly seller reports by collecting analytics from all marketing.
- Update client databases with ongoing correspondence and implement email/text/phone/video campaigns.
- Taking on a variety of non-sales related tasks, general administrative tasks, ongoing projects as well as other miscellaneous non-administrative tasks that keep the team moving forward.
- Travel to attend training conferences up to 4 times per year (expenses paid by employer).
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in a Personality and Values DISC Self-Assessment.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →