Website Scandinave Spa Whistler
Hot Cold Relax
Scandinave Spa Whistler – a unique outdoor spa offering relaxation in the heart of nature – is looking for 2 Night Cleaners to join our team. This full time position is best suited for a positive and meticulous team player, with previous experience and ability to work independently. Over-night shifts with some flexibility to allow for maximum enjoyment of the slopes and other daytime pursuits.
About the Role:
- Full-time or part-time schedules available.
- Staff housing (when available)
- Stay with full time through the winter and we will pay for your ski pass (or equivalent in Health/Wellness benefit) *some restrictions apply*
- We promote within! Show initiative and work hard and you will be rewarded.
- Competitive wages plus perks.
- Benefits include an annual spa pass for you and your ‘plus one’
- Special discounts on other spa offerings including massage
Responsibilities Include :
- Create a comfortable environment for guests.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the site as well as all indoor area of the Scandinave Spa Whistler including the following areas: reception, reservation, locker rooms, treatment rooms and offices.
- Ensure to keep cleaning supply room tidy, organized and fully stocked.
- Be a hard-working member of the Night Cleaning Team.
- Perform daily tasks required of the Night Cleaning Team.
- Communicate team needs to Night Cleaning Supervisor e. ordering supplies, any repairs, etc.
- Maintain all cleaning standards set by the Scandinave Whistler.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Well organized and meticulous,
- Strong eye for detail,
- Self-motivated and work well with minimum supervision,
- Experienced cleaning professionally – previous night cleaning or night shifts will be an asset.
Please send your resume and cover email directly to the HR team at Scandinave Spa: firstname.lastname@example.org