Website Scandinave Spa Whistler
Hot cold relax!
Scandinave Spa Whistler, an outdoor Spa offering relaxation in the heart of nature, is looking for enthusiastic Guest Experience Agents to join our team. This position is a great career opportunity for a positive, dynamic and service focused team player with the ability to create memorable guest experiences.
About the Role:
- Full-time or part-time offering year round steady employment (Whistler’s slow season is our busiest!)
- Staff housing (when available)
- Stay with full time through the winter and we will pay for your ski pass (or equivalent in Health/Wellness benefit) *some restrictions apply*
- We promote within! Show initiative and work hard and you will be rewarded.
- Consistent work environment and a positive team settings
- Complimentary access to the Scandinavian baths for both yourself and your plus one
- Special discounts on other spa offerings including massage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Offer a warm, friendly and professional welcome to guests.
- Create a comfortable environment for guests
- Sell and promote the products and services offered by the spa
- A balance of reception and phone reservation shifts
The Perfect Candidate:
- Enjoys interacting with the public
- Is a well organized individual
- Shows ability to multi task
- Possess a friendly & positive attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word & MS Excel are all assets
- Previous experience in Reservations & Guest Services an asset
Please send your resume and cover email directly to the HR team at Scandinave Spa: firstname.lastname@example.org