Website Scandinave Spa Whistler
Hot cold relax!
Scandinave Spa Whistler – a Nordic-inspired oasis dedicated to creating a space of well being – is now hiring Day/Evening Housekeepers to join their team. We offer a positive work environment, full-time hours, competitive pay and benefits including an annual spa pass for you and your partner.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round steady employment (Whistler’s slow season is our busiest!)
- Flexible schedule that suits your lifestyle including weekdays or weekends
- Positive team setting
- Stay with full time through the winter and we will pay for your ski pass (or equivalent in Health/Wellness benefit) *some restrictions apply*
- We promote within! Show initiative and work hard and you will be rewarded.
- Complimentary access to the Scandinavian baths for both yourself and your plus one.
- Staff housing for those in need when available.
- Special discounts on other spa offerings including massage.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Attentive to detail
- Self motivated individual
- Positive and meticulous team player
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and eager to learn new skills
- A well organized individual
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience cleaning in a professional environment
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Following job and safety instructions
- Maintaining cleanliness of Spa
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Communicating positively with guest when working in areas used by the public
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repair
- Small amounts of laundry
- Other related tasks unsupervised as needed
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover email directly to the HR team at Scandinave Spa: firstname.lastname@example.org