A high-end, reputable Canadian owned retailer is looking to hire and train a new full-time Store Manager. Ideally suited for a natural team leader and sales person with an interest in fashion. This is a long-term leadership role with excellent income potential consisting of a solid base wage and commissions on individual and team sales. Perks include a Health Club Pass at the Chateau Fairmont Whistler and underground parking nearby.
About this Role
- With an exceptional training program, you will assume the full role of Store Manager in the Spring of 2019.
- Full time, year-round, 40 hours per week with flexibility in work week.
- Earn between $55,000 + with this generous salary plus inspiring commission which includes a % of store annual sales.
- Perks include store discounts, health club and gym membership at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler & parking spot available in upper village.
- Work with an established team of professional sales people who believe in exceptional customer care.
- Will assist with securing housing if needed.
The Perfect Candidate:
- You’ve got the “Gotta-Wanna” attitude: You gotta wanna be a part of team and have fun! You gotta wanna be appreciated and love your job! You gotta wanna make lots of money!
- A natural sales person with an eye for style who loves both fashion and to sell.
- At least 1 year of retail or customer service management experience.
- Polished professional. Embodies the high quality brand and commitment to being the best.
- Great overall communication skills; Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages an asset.
- Solution oriented. Good at problem solving and decision making.
- Computer savvy with POS experience.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Hire, train and motivate staff to serve guests with professional and solutions-based approach.
- Take ownership, Follow up with all guests of the store. Be willing to go the extra mile!
- Manage the store inventory. Ensure it is well cared for and beautifully displayed.
- Scheduling for the staff and jump in as needed.
- Set and maintain overall store cleanliness and organization standards for the entire staff.
- Complete supply chain management of inventory from receiving, merchandising, to handling damages and returns.
- Weekly reports to Head Office of what’s hot, what’s not and what needs to be ordered.
- Prepare sales / company / department analysis as needed.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/cust-svc-management
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →