Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
One of Pemberton’s best local employers is looking to hire a Receptionist for a 1-year maternity leave which could potentially lead into a permanent position. Working alongside a great team of people, this position offers full-time hours with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm ideally.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits package.
- Work within a vibrant team in a very nice office setting. Supportive team and management.
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least one-year experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, proactive and take initiative.
- Be a constructive member of a multi-faceted team and possess problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent command of the English language and business level communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with ERP software or databases.
- Efficiency in operating and troubleshooting office equipment.
- Willingness to adhere to company procedures, policies and safety regulations.
- Answering phones, directing calls and customer queries, providing basic customer service.
- A series of administrative functions including but not limited to printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, customer invoicing, mass mailings, and processing monthly client statements.
- Electronic archiving of customer related documents.
- Sort, date stamp and distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail.
- Prepare board room for meetings and keeping supplies stocked (office supplies, coffee, milk, etc).
- Accept customer payments and provide receipts.
- Provide customers with products as required and fill out required receipts or invoice slips (this includes products from our outdoor inventory storage facilities).
- Assist in receiving and counting inventory.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us know which job you would like to be considered for.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org