Utilize your superstar customer service skills and join one of Whistler’s top Real Estate companies in this exciting Receptionist role! Training is available to the right candidate. Offering a flexible schedule for someone who wants part-time or full-time hours, a great base wage with increase potential and the ability to work in a very successful and ‘happy’ organization with lots of company social events and team building!
About the Role:
- 3 to 5 days per week with some flexibility, must be available Monday to Wednesday
- Regular office hours – 9AM to 5PM; centrally located office in Marketplace.
- $16.00 per hour to start with potential increases.
- Opportunity to get a foot in the door and grow a career in real estate and property management.
- Potential training and career development opportunities.
- Extended health benefits (for full time) and quarterly bonus program tied to company success.
- Very successful and ‘happy’ organization with lots of company social events and team building.
The Perfect Candidate:
- General reception experience with a professional, outgoing and warm demeanor.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Some experience with social media, marketing and website platforms is an asset.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- General reception, answering, managing and directing phone calls and emails, greeting clients and answering inquiries.
- Assist agents when needed with various tasks.
- Supply inventory and ordering.
- Opportunity to take on more responsibilities including social media, marketing and website management.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →