One of Whistler’s leaders in providing more efficient buildings is looking for an Office Manager to join their collaborative team! Ideally suited for someone with extraordinary administrative and organizational skills, this position offers a competitive wage, flexible schedule and opportunities for growth. Part-time hours to start but could move into more full-time hours depending on the office needs.
About the Role:
- 16 hours per week with flexibility in scheduling which days you work. Potential for increased hours depending on office needs.
- $20 to $22 per hour to start based on experience with potential for increases based on performance.
- Opportunity to organize and create new systems for a more efficiently ran office; plenty of room for growth.
- Fun work environment with a collaborative team.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong administrative and bookkeeping background.
- Highly organized, pro-active and a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Experience and interest in interior design or building industry is beneficial.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour and the maturity to handle a range of situations.
- Meticulous and thorough with exceptional attention to detail.
- Takes initiative and is willing to share opinion.
- Excellent communication skills; professional and approachable demeanor.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite, Social Media and website platforms.
- Experience liaising with contractors.
- Long-term local resident with strong knowledge of the Whistler area.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Be the face of the company, greet clients, answer phones and manage client inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Organizes and develop office operations and procedures, strategize and implement procedures to make office more efficient.
- Basic bookkeeping: ensure accurate and timely data entry for all accounts receivable/payable, processes staff timesheets and bi-weekly payroll.
- General administrative tasks including managing staff calendars and booking appointments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Social media marketing and updating website
- Coordinate and communicate with contractors.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →