Join one of Whistler’s premier luxury vehicle transportation companies as their Office Manager. This position is ideal for the administrative superstar who can manage and organize a busy office. Full-time, year round position with flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from home, great starting wage and perks.
About the Role:
- Full time, year round, long-term position
- Flexible schedule with some evenings and weekends, AM and PM shifts
- Opportunities to work from home
- $18 – $20/hour depending on level of bookkeeping experience to start
- Potential for wage increase after 30 days and again after 3 months.
- Perks: Free Golfing – access to the corporate Golf Pass with Fairmont.
- Phone and laptop will be provided.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Customer service oriented, outgoing, friendly and mature.
- Minimum 1-2 years admin + basic bookkeeping experience (A/P, A/R, posting expenses).
- Previous reservations and/or sales experience very beneficial.
- Experience with Simply Accounting program beneficial.
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal (English).
- Great with details, organized, efficient and able to prioritize.
- Can operate independently, offer suggestions and work without direct supervision.
- Computer savvy: comfortable in MS Office, Excel and learning new programs.
- Experience with social media and marketing an asset.
- Additional languages an asset – especially Spanish.
- Clean driver’s abstract, experience driving in snow.
- Preference given to candidate with a Class 4 driver’s license or must be willing to obtain it.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Responsible office administrator for a busy and growing business.
- A variety of administrative duties such as organizing contracts, invoices, filing, data entry.
- Scheduling and dispatching drivers. (program is Limo Anywhere)
- Taking reservations and assisting with sales for individuals and groups.
- Organizing FAM tours and team building events.
- Assisting with social media and marketing.
- Assisting with the recording of receipts and data entry with Simply Accounting system.
- Scheduling, tracking and monitoring vehicle maintenance and coordinating repairs.
- Act as executive assistant to company owner and assist where needed.
- Making improvements to efficiency of office systems.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →