A very busy and successful automotive shop (the best in town according to many!) is looking for a strong administrator to be their full-time, year round Customer Service / Office Coordinator. This role is perfect for a quick study with positive people skills who’s ready to learn something new. In addition to a great boss and awesome coworkers, benefits include a very good wage ($18-$20/hr), a 3-day weekend, extended health benefits, discounted services, training opportunities and sponsored courses.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full time, long term, year-round position
- Great schedule with 4 x 10 hour days allowing for a 3-day weekend,
- Starting wage of $18-20/hour with opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Extended health benefits and discounted automotive services.
- Educational funding available to learn more about the industry.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE: MUST LOVE CARS
- excellent customer service skills
- 2 – 3 years of administrative experience
- youthful, easy going, can deal w busy and eager to learn
- organized, efficient and able to prioritize
- mechanical aptitude and keen to learn about cars
- solid communication skills – written and verbal
- outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- computer / tech savvy – can learn new programs and set up new systems
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- some basic bookkeeping experience would be valuable
- willing to commit a minimum of 1 year to the company and role
- Handling customer inquiries, scheduling appointments
- Assist around the office to keep it running smoothly and efficiently
- Filing, keeping the office organized and tidy
- Order office supplies and assist with part orders
- Coordinate with suppliers, cleaners, couriers and deliveries
- Take customer payments, assist with bank deposits and basic bookkeeping tasks
- Odd jobs, special projects and errands as needed.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →