One of Whistler’s most successful and well established RE/MAX REALTORS® has an opening for a part-time, year-round Marketing and Communication Coordinator. Ideal for a talented marketing professional who can ensure that our client is consistently one of the most innovative digital marketing Realtors in Whistler. Part-time, flexible hours and generous compensation package.
About the Role
- Part-time, year-round, long-term position with potential for full-time hours and growth.
- Starting wage in the range of $20-$25/hour depending on qualifications plus opportunities for generous performance-based bonuses and rewards.
- Flexible schedule with office hours on Mondays and Thursdays ideally.
- A warm, friendly, open RE/MAX family work environment and social club.
- Exciting and energetic team environment with a fun social-club including a large network of successful locals.
- Laptop and cel phone allowance will be provided.
The Perfect Candidate
- Digital Marketing Expert with a broad range of marketing and social media experience.
- Post education, diploma or degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong admin skills.
- Experience with real estate industry or sales very beneficial.
- Expert in Social Media Platforms, Google Ads and Analytics and MS Office.
- Experience with CRMs, Google Docs, Dropbox and other digital communication platforms.
- Able to write and design clear and concise client communications, templates and newsletters.
- Strong understanding of SEO strategies and reporting.
- Strong knowledge and comfort with computers and mastering new programs.
- Adept at capturing and prioritizing tasks (a list-maker) and able to work independently and focus on completing each assignment.
- Highly intelligent and personable. Outgoing and friendly; People oriented.
- Thrives in a collaborative and supportive team environment; Works well with other RE/MAX teams and administrators;
- Professional manner consistent with brand image and sophisticated international client base.
- Excellent attention to detail and committed to doing things the right way the first time.
- Ideally a well-established Whistler local who loves the mountain lifestyle and wants to have an exciting career at the same time.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the brand is consistent with being the most innovative digital marketing Realtor in Whistler.
- Developing and executing the marketing plan from beginning to end under the guidance of the Team Leader.
- Creating and launching of innovative digital campaigns to maintain local market leadership and a global reach.
- Carrying on and improving current marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring brand standards are adhered to and updated to reflect current objectives as needed.
- Ensure professional design and concise messaging in all marketing materials.
- Overseeing and developing Team and Brand Marketing initiatives as well as individual listing marketing campaigns.
- Managing the print, newsletters, social media, newspaper ads and other marketing initiatives.
- Management and maintenance of the CRM software and client database.
- Google & SEO coordination and monitoring including Google Analytics and Reports.
- Delivering consistent, clear and compelling client communication campaigns.
- Rolling out online video marketing campaigns featuring the team and listings (basic online editing required)
- Coordinating marketing projects to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/sales-marketing/
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in a Personality and Values DISC Self-Assessment.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →