Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
One of Whistler’s most successful property management companies is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a ski-in/ski-out location. The perfect candidate will be positive and friendly and be dedicated to the job. They offer full-time, year-round employment with the opportunity for seasonal, and a generous benefit package.
About the Role:
- Full-time, potential for long term.
- 5 days/week, Flexibility with schedule. Could start at 1pm after spending the morning in fresh powder!!
- $18-$19/hour depending on experience.
- Long term position benefits including Ski Pass/Rec Pass, extended health after 3 months and RRSP match after 6 months.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong maintenance background and problem solving ability.
- Personable, a passion for hospitality and a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cool-headed thinker able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Should be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Work is primarily painting, caulking, patching, sanding, staining, cleaning up after yourself, good attention to detail.
- Remove any maintenance related debris from interior/exterior work completed.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shops/vehicles in clean, organized and safe condition.
- Notify Manager of supplies needed.
- Safeguard all supplies, equipment and tools.
- Log repair/ maintenance duties performed daily and complete all required paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Determine material requirements for specific jobs.
- Assist in the training of less knowledgeable staff.
- Report non-repairable items and let the Coordinator know of any outside contracts that need to be called in.
- Be knowledgeable and share information about the area with guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/maintenance/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com