Website Whistler Irrigation
Whistler's Only Gold Seal Certified Contractor
Whistler Irrigation has a couple of spots left on their team this summer to help with the maintenance and installation of irrigation systems through-out the valley. Starting wage is $20-$22/hr and no experience is necessary – just a great attitude, eagerness to learn and willingness to pitch in as needed. If you would like to spend your summer working outdoors and building valuable skills, this could be the perfect role for you!
About this Role:
- Full time, seasonal role
- Schedule is ideally Mon-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
- Friendly team work environment.
- No experience necessary – training will be provided.
- Starting wage is $20-$22/hour plus 4% vacation pay.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Hard working and gets along with others.
- Enjoys physical labour and working outdoors.
- No prior experience necessary – training and leadership will be provided.
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Good communication skills (english primarily)
- Reliable and a great team mate.
- Working as part of a team installing irrigation, setting sprinkler heads and digging trenches.
- Learning and maintaining pipe hydraulics and wiring (training will be provided).
- Assisting with back fill and cleanup.
- Pitching in as needed.
- Please ensure we have a profile setup for you: www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile (you only have to do this once).
- Email email@example.com to let us know you’d like to be put forward for consideration for this role.