One of Whistler’s longest standing construction services companies has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This junior bookkeeping role is perfect for someone looking to grow a budding accounting career within a great organization.
About the Role:
- Full-time or Part-time scheduled, year-round.
- Regular office hours – 8:30 to 4:30 with flexibility.
- Starting at $21 per hour based on experience.
- Friendly, easy-going office setting with a close-knit team.
- Extended health coverage, vacation pay plus educational assistance for the right candidate.
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 2-3 years of accounts payable experience.
- Some accounting and finance courses or degree in commerce very beneficial.
- Organized, great attention to detail; Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office programs (word and excel).
- Primarily responsible all data entry and record keeping of Accounts Payable.
- Accurately entering supplier invoices into accounting software.
- Prepare and submit payroll.
- Ensuring the careful recording of the supplier records, invoices and payments.
- Some administrative task and support as required.
- Tactful and discreet when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Assist with accounting and operations department with tasks and projects as needed.
- Upholding company Core Values.
- Please take about 6 mintues to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/accounting .
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →