One of Whistler’s most respected and largest employers has a full-time, year-round opening for an Accountant to join their finance team. Ideal for someone with accounting/bookkeeping experience wanting to work in a fun, exciting and youthful team to enhance their accounting skills within the Food & Beverage industry.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position.
- Schedule is Friday to Tuesday 9 to 5ish with some flexibility (days off Wednesday/Thursday).
- Salary will be competitive based on experience (open to negotiation).
- Excellent perks and benefits including working with one of the biggest and most exciting teams. in town.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years full cycle experience – AP/AR/Balance Sheets/Financial Statement Review.
- Food and Beverage experience an asset.
- CPA designation an asset.
- Ability to be flexible and open to taking on many tasks, meet deadlines and handling a heavy work load.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Complete all month end tasks for first week of month.
- Weekly Visa & Bank Rec/Daily CWS/Credit Card Reconciliation’s/Implementing and maintaining monetary controls and processes.
- Complete year end working papers/balance sheets.
- Bi Weekly AP Entry/Payments.
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring cash audit team.
- A/R Quarterly supplier support billings.
- Liquor Inventory control and inventory system management (experience with Optimum Control System an asset).
- Venue analysis & GM meetings regarding Forecasting/Product Pricing/Cost.
- Levers/Opportunities/Threats-Office/Digital Cleanliness.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/accounting .
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com