Whistler Personnel is growing quickly and looking for another fabulous new addition to our team. Our Human Resources & Talent Coordinator role is ideal for someone who enjoys a variety of HR, events, marketing and administrative tasks and likes the idea of a super flexible schedule including opportunities to work from home.
We have big dreams for the future and are looking for someone as passionate and committed as we are to making them come true.
About the Role:
- Part-time to start with lots of full-time potential down the road (we are growing quickly). Roughly 24-30 hours per week (flexible).
- The role and the successful candidate will grow alongside Whistler Personnel (more hours, increasing responsibilities).
- Ongoing training and coaching will be provided.
- Schedule requires flexibility and availability to work during ‘office hours’ around 3 mornings a week.
- Additional work as a temp for WPS clients will be available often (as much as you can handle).
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $18 – $20/hour with opportunities for bonuses, profit sharing and advancement.
- Assisting with the screening, hiring and scheduling of our temporary workers for weekly jobs and big events.
- Working with our clients to find a perfect candidate to match their business needs.
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, skill testing and evaluating candidates.
- Posting creative, eye-catching job postings to social media and countless job boards.
- Creative social media marketing for some of our clients.
- Client and candidate communications (lots of emails and phone calls!)
- Lots of administrative duties including database updates, client newsletters and job alerts.
- Contributing ideas and recommending process improvements to make the business more effective and efficient for our clients and candidates.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent communication and people skills (hint: this is the most important qualification!)
- At least 2 years in an admin, marketing or human resources role
- Experience coordinating teams and events is very beneficial
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and lots of good ideas
- Demonstrated social media and marketing talents
- Not afraid of the ‘cold call’ and picking up the phone to talk to people (candidates, employers, references etc)
- Experienced with MS Office Word, Excel, Facebook Ads, Google+
- Ability to use Photoshop and WordPress beneficial
- Has own computer with MS Office, cell phone and comfortable home work space
- Very detailed oriented and grammatically correct in written correspondence (can catch our spelling mistakes for us!)
- People management skills and experience are quite beneficial
- Enjoys working independently, a good prioritizer and self-starter
- Please send us your information via the our online application using the Apply for job link below (you only need to do this once).
- Take a little extra time to send us a cover email to email@example.com that highlights your job-specific qualifications and tells us why you think you would be successful in this role (and don’t forget the attention to detail thing).
- And be sure to tune into www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions/ for updates and to see what we are up to.