A busy mom and dad are looking for a Household Helper to assist with a variety of chores around the house in exchange for a private room and partial board. A flexible, design-your-own part-time schedule that can work around biking or ski days and other jobs or commitments.
About the Role and Family:
- part-time with opportunities for additional work and extra earnings if desired.
- flexible schedule that can change week-to-week if desired.
- straight exchange – housing for 12 hours per week of childminding, cleaning, meal prep and helping out.
- living with a family of four – kids are 5 and 10 – plus a dog with 2 working parents.
- private fully furnished bedroom with semi-private bathroom and partial board (family meals).
- utilities, internet and cable television included.
- walking distance to Creekside ski lifts.
- can be a year-round role or just seasonal depending on the candidate.
Duties may include:
- helping around the house with basic chores
- looking after the kids from time to time
- doing the dishes, recycling, laundry, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and other jobs to help keep the house in order
- assisting with meal preparation and grocery shopping
- reading and math coaching/ tutoring for a grade 5 student
- the occasional dog walk
- chauffeuring of kids from school, dance and other program from time to time
- odd jobs here and there but nothing out of the ordinary
The Perfect Candidate:
- loves kids, dogs and family time
- happy to pitch in wherever needed
- super social but not a heavy partier
- some cleaning and childminding experience an asset
- french-speaking is beneficial
- valid, clean driver’s license
- loves to dance, listen to music, build stuff, art projects and playing games
- positive, happy and friendly (but you don’t have to be Mary Poppins)
- Ensure that we have your resume on file (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-now
- Take 5 minutes to tell us more about yourself on this questionnaire: www.whistler-jobs.com/questionnaire-household-helper/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/questionnaire-household-helper/ →