A locally owned and operated pool and hot tub services company is expanding again and ready to train a new Hot Tub Service Technician in the art of finding the right ‘balance’. With options for a 3-day weekend, flexible schedule, extended health and a season’s pass the right candidate will be able to find a perfect balance both on and off the clock.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position.
- No prior experience necessary – training will be provided.
- Hours are quite flexible, 4 or 5 days a week usually btwn 8am-6pm. Mid-week to start.
- Starting wage of $16/hr to start and up to $18/hr upon completion of training.
- Benefits / perks include a 3 day weekend (optional), extended health plan benefit, $800 toward a seasons pass or other wellness benefit,
- Vehicle and cel phone allowance will be provided,
- Opportunity to learn a new trade and earn higher wages.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Works well independently. Also a good team member.
- Some prior customer service experience. Polite, friendly, respectful.
- Aptitude for learning and some general mechanical skills.
- Clean driving and criminal record. Ability to navigate the Sea to Sky Corridor in winter conditions.
- Enjoy working outdoors in a variety of conditions.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Daily water care of hot tubs (essentially balancing chemicals and vacuuming).
- Driving to locations through-out the valley (may include Whistler, Pemberton & Squamish).
- Keeping records and forms for jobs completed and any follow up required.
- Interacting and communicating with customers and office staff.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →