We have an excellent career opportunity with a long-established cornerstone company in the Sea-to-Sky. This is the perfect role for someone with well-rounded management skills as it involves overseeing the daily operations, human resources, marketing, sales, I.T. and administration of the company. It offers an excellent starting salary with room for growth as well as a generous extended health package.
About the role:
- Full time, year round career opportunity with a minimum 2 year commitment.
- Salary will be in the range of $55,000 to start plus excellent extended health benefits.
- Pemberton-based office with 10-15 personnel.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Management of day to day operations, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide leadership, supervision and coaching to the team.
- Oversee inventory and delivery fleet and resources to create optimum efficiency.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of IT
- Payroll, benefits and HR management including recruiting, onboarding, trainin
- Ensure the most cost-effective products and services possible. Manage suppliers, payables and cost of goods sold.
- A/R management, including: review of new accounts and customer communication
- Manage equipment and fleet maintenance requirements and schedules
- Financial management and reports, annual forecasting and strategic planning.
- Strategic Risk Mitigation and Emergency Response Management including leading and executing employee and operational safety and emergency plans and procedures.
- Oversee and understand organizational insurance policies, renewals and updates as insurance requirements change.
- Understand and interpret legal documents and contracts; serve as the primary liaison to legal council.
- Project management as required.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable) and at least 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Approachable and good team leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and business writing skills (English).
- Strong computer and software skills including MS Office, databases and cloud based technologies.
- Able to quickly learn the industry and be resourceful when faced with new ideas or challenges.
- Excellent and efficient problem solving skills – specifically the ability to assess various solutions and effectively make good choices based on cost, opportunity, availability of resources, long / and short term impact, alignment with corporate mission.
- Good mathematical skills & application to create quotes, and interpret financial information.
- Reliable, trustworthy and results-oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →