Website The Core Whistler
Climbing | Fitness | Strength
Interested in a career where you can help people achieve their health & fitness aspirations? plus live in a World Class resort with summer and winter activities out your doorstep? If so, join the dynamic team of health and fitness enthusiasts at the Whistler Core – Whistler’s favorite climbing and fitness gym – as a fitness instructor/trainer.
About the Role:
- Ideally full-time position but will consider part-time or contract.
- Hourly wage plus bonuses for classes and personal training sessions.
- Medical benefits after 3-months
- Ski Pass
- Free gym membership and privileges
- Work with seasoned professionals at a world-class resort at a multi-sport facility designed to help others improve their lives through health and fitness.
- This is an opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow and so much more!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum of three years of experience as a personal trainer and teaching group fitness classes
- Current nationally recognized PT and group fitness certification
- Demonstrated passion for fitness industry career path
- Strong computer skills and experience with Mindbody point of sale system
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and motivational
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Science, Kinesiology or related field preferred
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Personal training and leading group fitness classes
- Driving new membership sales
- Participating in a team environment developing strategies and growth opportunities for the gym
- All areas of daily gym operation
- Meeting and greeting guests ensuring their fitness needs are being met
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file: www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile (you only have to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an interview for the role and highlight your job specific qualifications.
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to the hiring team at The Whistler Core. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.