Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
This busy and exciting event company has room for one more Event Crew Supervisor / Lead Installer to join their team. Enjoy an exciting long-term career helping work many of the largest festivals and events in the Sea to Sky corridor.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round with a flexible schedule and plenty of time off for fun.
- $18 – $20 per hour plus bonuses.
- Pemberton-based office.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Oversee installations, manage crews and deal with subcontractors.
- Lead installer of tents and furnishings at events and festivals.
- Lead a team by providing clear instruction and guidance to safely, efficiently and accurately complete installs.
- Liaise with event coordinators and clients to ensure projects are completed to their satisfaction.
- Prepares and check equipment, load trucks and ensure safe transport of products.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- May require lifting and carrying items up stairs and navigating narrow passageways.
- Work in a variety of locations including interior and exterior sites.
- Work under tight timelines and often work long shifts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Good project manager, problem-solver and natural team leader.
- Good with all tools and comfortable building / installing structures.
- Enjoys finding creative solutions for custom builds and unique projects.
- Has building / construction background.
- Can lead a crew, handle trades and communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong attention to detail, integrity and punctuality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean record and own vehicle.
- Experience driving large trucks, trailers and fork lifts very beneficial.
- Must be able to lift and carry large, heavy items.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →