Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
This busy and exciting event company has room for one more Event Crew Supervisor / Lead Installer to join their team. Enjoy an exciting summer working with many of the largest festivals and events in the Sea to Sky corridor.
About the Role:
- Full-time until October with potential for year-round.
- Work hard all Summer so you can ski all Winter.
- Flexible schedule.
- $18 – $20 per hour plus bonuses.
- Pemberton-based office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Construction or Event experience an asset.
- Good project manager, problem-solver and natural team leader.
- Good with all tools and comfortable building / installing structures.
- Enjoys finding creative solutions for custom builds and unique projects.
- Has building / construction background.
- Can lead a crew, handle trades and communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong attention to detail, integrity and punctuality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean record and own vehicle.
- Experience driving large trucks, trailers and fork lifts very beneficial.
- Must be able to lift and carry large, heavy items.
- Must possess valid BC Driver’s License
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Oversee installations, manage crews and deal with subcontractors.
- Lead installer of tents and furnishings at events and festivals.
- Lead a team by providing clear instruction and guidance to safely, efficiently and accurately complete installs.
- Liaise with event coordinators and clients to ensure projects are completed to their satisfaction.
- Prepares and check equipment, load trucks and ensure safe transport of products.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- May require lifting and carrying items up stairs and navigating narrow passageways.
- Work in a variety of locations including interior and exterior sites.
- Work under tight timelines and often work long shifts.
- Assist as required in overall operation.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/event-crew-supervisor
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →