A very busy and successful automotive shop in Function is looking for a strong administrator to be their full-time, year-round Customer Service / Office Coordinator. This role is perfect for a quick study with positive people skills who’s ready to learn something new. In addition to a great boss and awesome coworkers, benefits include a very good wage ($18-$20/hr), a 3-day weekend, extended health benefits, discounted automotive services, training opportunities and sponsored courses.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full time, long term, year-round position.
- Great schedule with 4 x 10-hour days allowing for a 3-day weekend.
- Starting wage of $18-20/hour with opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Extended health benefits and discounted automotive services.
- Educational funding available to learn more about the industry.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE: MUST LOVE CARS
- 2 – 3 years of administrative experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong multi-taking/organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Youthful, personable and easy going who work wells well in a busy work environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks to complete projects by deadline.
- Mechanical aptitude and keen to learn about cars.
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal.
- Outgoing personality with a positive attitude.
- Computer / tech savvy – can learn new programs and set up new systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Some basic bookkeeping experience would be valuable.
- Willing to commit a minimum of 1 year to the company and role.
- Handling customer inquiries, scheduling appointments.
- Assist around the office to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Filing, keeping the office organized and tidy.
- Order office supplies and assist with part orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers, cleaners, couriers and deliveries.
- Take customer payments, assist with bank deposits and basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Odd jobs, special projects and errands as needed.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org