“It starts with you.”
That’s a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. As part of this empowering company, every single employee contributes to their overall mission to help people in our community and beyond. Join this team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
About the Job:
- Full-time, long-term career position.
- Initial and ongoing training provided by skilled professionals.
- Excellent career development and advancement opportunities.
- Flexible schedule in the range of 32-40 hours a week including evenings and weekends with lots of flexibility.
- Competitive wage negotiable based on experience and current income.
- Higher wages available for certified Cosmeticians.
- Full extended health benefits.
- Perks include staff discounts after a short waiting period.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Act as the front face of our company providing the highest amount of customer service.
- Friendly and outgoing customer service professional.
- Has a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities.
- Good communicator both written and verbal.
- Passionate about style, health and beauty.
- Proactive self-starter with and entrepreneurial flare.
- Positive attitude. Eager to learn and develop cosmetic skills.
- Happy to pitch in and help where needed. Able to take on tasks as required.
- Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
- Be a part of an exciting journey into the world of Inspired Beauty with one of the nation’s industry leaders.
- Provide superior customer service, consultations, demonstrations, including make-up applications, skin care consultations and fragrance demonstrations.
- Accurate enter in product information and answering all customer inquiries.
- Perform stock counts and orders for designated areas accurately.
- Complete sales and accepting cash or credit payments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Email our team at email@example.com outlining your job-specific qualifications and request an interview for the position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org