DREAM JOB ALERT! This job is a perfect lifestyle job for someone who wants to play all day, work in the afternoons and earn $18-$19/hour plus great benefits. One of Whistler’s most successful property management companies is seeking a friendly Concierge and Property Host with a passion for guest service to join their team.
About the Role:
- Full-time and part-time positions, year round
- 4-5 days/week, 2:30pm-10:30pm, must be able to work weekends
- $18-$19/hour depending on experience
- Generous benefits package, including RRSP match, extended health, and Ski Pass/Rec Pass.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong guest service skills, a passion for hospitality and a positive and friendly attitude.
- Cool headed thinker able to remain calm in stressful situations. Natural gift at handling conflict.
- Basic administrative skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, additional languages are an asset.
- Assist guests and owners throughout all areas of the common area and are involved in the education and enforcement of the Bylaws.
- Preform houseman duties by responding to guest requests and completing concierge duties.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures which includes security checks and noise complaints.
- Assist property’s incoming telephone switchboard and direct calls to appropriate person.
- Process all guest complaints to the appropriate personnel in order to maintain highest levels of guest satisfaction.
- Prepare work orders for housekeeping and maintenance departments when problems are reported by a guest.
- Interface with Owner Relations as needed. As applicable, follow up to make sure that problems have been resolved.
- Basic clerical duties such as typing, filing, recording, mailing, and computer data input processing.
- Maintain a clean and presentable work station as well as a friendly and courteous personal manner at all times.
- Oversee ski, bike storage, over height parking enquiries.
- Be knowledgeable and share information about the area with guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/customer-service
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →