At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts unparalleled service and luxury await owners of Fairmont Heritage Place, At Nature’s Door. As an Owner Concierge Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to showcase your passion for personalized service, and your knowledge of our community! Offering a flexible schedule and great perks, this 1 year contract might be the perfect foot in the door with a fantastic company.
**IMPORTANT** All candidates must apply through Whistler Personnel to be considered for this role. Please do not contact the Fairmont Heritage Place directly**
About the Role:
- 1 year maternity leave contract
- Full-time, flexible schedule – shift work with a combination of daytime and evening shifts to allow for maximum time to play
- Competitive wage based on experience
- MSP and extended benefits after 3 months of full-time work.
- Wellness allowance which can be used towards a ski pass, discounted Fairmont gym/spa pass or other leisure activities.
- Travel perks to world-class Fairmont properties resorts in Vancouver, Hawaii and around the world.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Previous customer service related experience in a property management or hotel environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities is required.
- Previous computer skills, including Microsoft Window applications is required
- Previous computer skills working with property management system is preferred
- Outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills.
- Develop and maintain strong owner relationships by providing exceptional service.
- Knowledge of Whistler community amenities, activities, restaurants, shops, etc. is an asset.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet and occasionally lift heavy loads.
- Driver’s License with clean driving record and experience driving in winter elements.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Develop and maintain strong owner relationships by providing exceptional service
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our owners about local and area attractions, restaurants, theatres, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services.
- Develop and maintain contacts with business partners, concessionaires, local community and counterparts of Fairmont throughout Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
- Maintain and update training materials and procedures.
- Assist owners regarding residential facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Address owner concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper manager.
- Provide shuttle service upon request to owners.
- Coordinate and expedite housekeeping to ensure residence standards are consistently maintained
- Conduct inspection of residences to assure Fairmont standards have been meet and set the residence to the owner needs
- Ensure cleanliness of Owner’s Lodge and property
- Assist with owner accounting; including special handling of accounts, check outs, processing of invoices, collection of dues, etc.
- Follow department policies, procedures, service and safety standards and policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work
- Email email@example.com and let us know the best days and times to contact you to discuss the role.
Qualified application received for this role will be immediately forwarded to the hiring team at the Fairmont At Nature’s Door. Please do not contact them just yet. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Personnel Solutions to represent you with our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role. if you would like an update on your application, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org