Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
One of Whistler’s most respected and largest employers has an opening for a Cash Auditor to join their finance team. Ideal for someone with cash handling and administrative experience wanting to work in a fun, exciting and youthful team to enhance their accounting skills within the Food & Beverage industry.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position.
- Schedule would be Friday to Tuesday (weekends are a requirement), regular office hours with some flexibility.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Excellent perks and benefits including working with one of the biggest and most exciting teams in town.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1-2 years cash handling/office experience
- Positive/can-do attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Professional approach
- Strong computer knowledge
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Daily cash audits
- Cash handling & banking
- Sales reconciliations
- Maintaining cash worksheets
- Liaising with our management teams
- Office is organized and stocked
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you’ve created a profile already, please email us directly at email@example.com expressing your interest in the position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org