UPDATE: These shifts have been filled. To be considered for similar roles in the future, please send us your resume and set up a profile here: www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
A successful construction company requires a part-time Accounts Payable Coordinator for their Squamish office. Ideal for an experienced bookkeeper looking for some part-time work with flexible hours near home.
About the Job:
- DATES: December to February (to start). 2-4 days a week ongoing *may evolve into a permanent role.
- SCHEDULE: Must have some flexibility in days and times.
- LOCATION: office in downtown Squamish
- WAGE: $20 – $24/hour depending on number of years of related experience.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Accounts payable coordination
- Entering invoices, following an A/P payment cycle
- Completing credit card recs and processing expense statements
- Assisting with basic bookkeeping
- Some filing and administration
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum 1 year experience with Accts Payable and bookkeeping software.
- Some experience in the construction industry very beneficial.
- Strong admin skills and MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel).
- Very good communication and organization skills.
- Please take a moment to highlight your qualifications here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/accounting
- Ensure we have your resume and application on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability over the next few months.
- Ensure that we can reach you (keep your phone on!)