Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
One of Whistler’s premier property management companies has an opening for an Administrative Superstar. This is the “right hand” position supporting the reservations and guest experience team. Ideal for an experienced administrator who is ready to help the operations team deliver dream vacations.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position
- Flexible hours that may include some evenings and weekends.
- A supportive, vibrant and collaborative working environment.
- Recreation Pass Program that includes access to your choice of a gym, yoga, or ski pass.
- FAMs (free familiarization tours) and discounts to experience Whistler activities
- Extended Health benefits plan and access to third party training and educational assistance
- $17-19 depending on experience
- Smart with 2-3 years of proven admin experience, previous travel industry experience a plus.
- Someone who can stay upbeat and positive despite heavy work-loads and deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask using different systems.
- Sharp and computer savvy (MS office, CRMs, booking sites) and able to learn different software systems quickly.
- Able to solve problems quickly under pressure, while maintaining a professional and friendly approach.
- Comfortable and eager to connect with guests by phone with a highly polished phone manner
Responsibilities / Duties Include:
- Supporting our Travel Consultants by answering guest inquiries with timely and tailored responses by email and phone.
- Handling inquiries from all sides, selling our company in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Sharing your informed passion about Whistler and our homes to give guests a great booking experience.
- Providing potential guests with all the details they need when deciding to book.
- Selecting the right rental home for particular guest’s requirements.
- Creating guest itineraries and making restaurant, transportation and activity reservations.
- Processing lift ticket, ski rental and lesson orders.
- Processing payments and sending confirmations and statements.
- Other duties as required.
- Ensure we have your current resume and profile on file here: www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only have to do this once)
- Take a moment to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin