Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
Long-term local Whistler Builder specializing in high-end home builds and renovations is seeking an Office Coordinator/Bookkeeper to join their fantastic team! This role is half Administration and half Bookkeeping; perfect someone with exceptional attention to detail and strong administrative/bookkeeping skills. The ability to laugh and have fun is essential!
About the Role:
- Full-time, long-term and year-round.
- Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
- $20 – $22 per hour based on qualifications.
- Extended health benefits available.
- Opportunity to grow the role alongside the company into a management position.
The Perfect Candidate:
- QuickBooks experience and knowledge is a prerequisite.
- Experience with Corecon, PowerPoint desirable.
- Proactive with a “get it done” attitude and a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour and the maturity to handle a range of situations.
- Meticulous and thorough with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ownership and pride in accuracy of your work.
- Takes initiative and is willing to share opinion.
- Great communication capacity.
- Above average MS Excel/Word skills.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- 50% Administrative tasks and 50% Bookkeeping tasks.
- Perform Administrative and Clerical Duties, Personal Assistant to the President.
- Accounts Payable procedures and entries in QuickBooks.
- Answer telephone, redirect calls, and attend to office visitors.
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements, arrange staff or client meetings, lunches, etc.
- Assist in new employee onboarding/orientations, maintain Apprenticeship records.
- Implement/maintain corporate policy/procedures.
- Monitor corporate communication channels.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with Administrative functions
- General office tidying to ensure a clean environment for receiving clients.
- Maintaining information management systems including Building Statistics.
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, both in the office and at other locations, including project meetings.
- Run errands (i.e. buying flower/gifts, etc.).
- Follow up with vendor inquiries.
- Posting/filing purchase orders and invoices.
- Prepare cheque runs for approval and maintain cheque register for AP.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →