Update: This role has been filled. To be considered for future temp, part-time or even full time roles like this, make sure to send us your application and sign up for job alerts: www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work.
Part-time temporary administrator / junior bookkeeper needed for a real estate development company in Squamish. Flexible schedule and may evolve into a permanent role.
- DATES: September to December (to start). Starting as soon as available. 1 to 2 days a week ongoing *may evolve into a permanent role.
- TIMES: must be available 1-2 days midweek and must have some flexibility in days and times.
- LOCATION: office in downtown Squamish
- DUTIES INCLUDE: bookkeeping data entry, filing, administration and organization duties
- SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Basic bookkeeping experience with knowledge of bookkeeping software. Strong admin skills and MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel). Very good communication and organization skills.
- ATTIRE: office professional.
- WAGES: $18/hour plus vacation pay
If you are available for these shifts, please let us know ASAP:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability
- ensure your resume and application have been submitted on www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only need to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you (keep your phone on!)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →