Website Whistler Community Services
In support of social sustainability and the Whistler Community.
The ReBuild It Center, a non-profit organization operated by WCSS, is hiring a Centre Sales Rep / Truck Driver. Offering a competitive hourly wage of $17hr + great benefits. The position requires a fun, versatile individual who is able to perform a wide variety of tasks from customer service to recycling collections. The ideal candidate will have a passion for troubleshooting and a strong work ethic.
About the Job:
- A base hourly wage of $17hr plus benefits.
- Full-time hours
- Receiving used goods and preparing for sale.
- Driving around the valley in cube truck for the recycling program and food bank collection.
- Work independently and in a team
- Cash handling an asset
- Customer service oriented
- Clean drivers abstract and BC Drivers License
- Able to lift 50lbs comfortably
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations