A successful plumbing and heating company has an opening for a part-time, permanent bookkeeper / administrator. Ideal for a Quickbooks Guru who likes a little variety including dealing with customers and service crews. Excellent starting wage of $22/hour plus benefits.
About the Role:
- Around 3 days a week (24-30 hrs) to start with potential for full-time.
- Opportunity to grow the position and take on additional responsibilities.
- Flexible schedule generally during Office Hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm). Very occasionally one day on a weekend.
- Non-smoking office.
- Starting wage around $22/hour plus 4% vacation pay and extended health benefits.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Quickbooks Online Rockstar.
- Excellent communicator (English) who is clear and precise on the phone.
- 3 yrs administrative experience plus 2+ yrs of bookkeeping.
- Must be bondable.
- Experience with a mechanical / engineer industry beneficial.
- Strong MS Office and Excel skills.
- Previous experience in mechanical / engineer industry beneficial.
- Personable and customer service oriented. Enjoys dealing with customers and service crew.
- Smart, responsible, organized self-starter.
Duties will include:
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks Online: primarily A/R and invoicing. Also bank recs, cc recs and A/P.
- A variety of administrative duties including answering phones, organizing office and supplies.
- Taking service requests from clients and dispatching service crew.
- Making improvements to efficiency of office systems.
- Assisting with the coordination of suppliers, contractors, couriers and deliveries.
- Please send us your information via our online application using the Apply for job link below (you only need to do this once).
- Take a little extra time to highlight your job-specific qualifications and tells us why you think you would be successful in this role (and don’t forget the attention to detail thing) here: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
- And be sure to tune into www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions/ for updates and to see what we are up to.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →